– Hire a full time Marketing Manager to promote your company on social media, in the area and online.
– Build an email list with hundreds of leads by requesting emails from customers or sending out an offer each month with lead magnet content such as free tools for handymen.
– Offer referral programs so that people can refer friends and family to receive discounts off their next job.
* Provide exceptional customer service over the phone – this will help keep them coming back again! If you are good at giving quick estimates over the phone then this is a great way to get more jobs quickly without having any cash flow problems. The idea here is not about how much money you make but rather getting more work done which means more jobs for your team.
– Start a blog and post content that will educate readers on how to do their own handyman projects, this is the best way to build trust with potential customers who may be hesitant about hiring you because they’re not sure if they can handle it themselves or don’t have time.
– Offer discounts for people who are referred by family members – word of mouth marketing is one of the most effective ways to get more work! This also helps keep them coming back again as when someone feels like they’ve saved money off an already great deal then they become loyal and recommend others in turn.
– Don’t undersell yourself! There’s no need to charge less than other companies – you’ll find out pretty quickly that you’ll run out of work and will not be able to sustain yourself with so many low-ball quotes.