Tips to attract more customers for your handyman leads business
– Offer a service guarantee and emphasize that it is backed by the company. For example, you can say “All work done in our name comes with an unconditional 100% satisfaction guarantee.”
– Give potential customers access to testimonials from previous satisfied customers or even some of your best performing contractors – this will help create confidence for new prospects.
– Make sure your website has all necessary information such as contact info, emergency services available (24 hours), payment options, detailed pricing list etc., so everything is right at their fingertips.
– Create a blog post that shows what’s happening behind the scenes within your organization and people may be more likely to become interested if they feel like they are getting a sneak preview.
– Consider partnering with another company that has a customer base who may be interested in your services and offer them the opportunity to refer their customers to you, or vice versa.
– Try advertising on sites where people might search for contractors like Angie’s List, Thumbtack etc., but don’t forget about social media platforms as well – they are great places to get some exposure fast!