Pressure Washing Repair: The Proof Is In the Potatoes
A lot of people are just beginning to get into pressure washing repair for their houses. It’s a natural progression from owning and maintaining your house, but it can be difficult to know where or what to start looking for.
One thing you might not think about is that marketing leads (people who have already had this done) will often turn into paying customers if given the chance. If they like the quality of workmanship, professionalism, or customer service on display with one contractor then odds are pretty good that they’ll want more in the future. There’s no easier way than word-of-mouth advertising!
If you’re new to pressure washing repair and want some good advice on what to look for then you can follow the tips in this article.
Pressure Washing Leads:
– Get a lot of marketing leads and put them on your website or do outreach campaigns where they are likely to see it.
– Offer incentives, like money off their next service call if they don’t find another company within thirty days as well as discounts if people bring friends with them when they come by for their first appointment. You might also offer coupons that cover certain types of repairs at cut rates (a great way to get new customers who need help with gutters!). These tactics will show people how awesome your customer service is while increasing word-of-mouth advertising – everyone wins!
You could even do the opposite and charge higher rates than you should for a service. This could be more of a gamble, but if people come to your business and find out that they’re paying less than anywhere else then it’s highly likely that they’ll return in the future!
– Make sure your website has contact information or even an easy form so new leads can fill it out easily online when they are browsing around.
– Keep flyers with updated specials near any place where potential customers will see them like car washes (many times these places have individuals who do their own pressure washing repair on site – another great customer!), grocery stores, auto body shops, etc. These tactics increase visibility while also giving people opportunities to enter their contact information to gain more marketing leads.
– Once you have new leads fill out a form on your website, make sure that they are entered into email campaigns so you can send them reminders if too much time has passed since their initial visit or the pressure washing repair was done – these could be great for any kind of maintenance team like AC systems!