This is a question we hear often. The answer is simple: have Lots of Mobile Mechanic Leads for your customers! But what if you don’t?
What are the best ways to get more Mobile Mechanic Leads ?
– Get reviews from previous clients, and post them on Yelp or Google+
– Offer coupons in exchange for customer referrals
– Create an appealing logo that will catch someone’s eye enough to want to view your website (or speak with mobile mechanic!) I recommend using Fiverr or Upwork because they’re inexpensive and efficient when it comes to finding skilled graphic designers who can create logos. You’ll also find great deals on other services like banner ads, social media campaigns, and more!
– Start a blog or Facebook page about your business. Be sure you include lots of helpful posts (like this one!) and images to showcase the features of what you offer so people can easily see why they should be coming in for Mobile Mechanics Services
– Offer discounts, like 25% off if someone brings their car into the shop instead of just relying on referrals from friends or family members In order to make this work well, I would suggest offering these types of promotions sporadically rather than too often because it will give customers something extra special when they do come in that will remind them how great our service is!
The best way to get Lots out of Leads is by having even more Leads !