– First things first, decide how much of your time you want to devote to a marketing campaign before launching one. You’ll need some free time for this project.
– This is pretty straightforward, but it’s worth mentioning that the most effective social media campaigns are those with clear objectives and goals in mind beforehand – which include an evaluation period at the end to assess whether they were successful or not. Objectives could be “increase brand awareness” or “attract more customers”. Goals should also have specific metrics set so there is something measurable for success: these might be likes on Facebook posts, number of followers on Twitter.
– Once you’ve got your objectives and goals, it’s time to create a strategy for achieving them. Your plan should include information on the marketing channels you’ll use (social media platforms, PPC or blogging networks) as well as how much of your budget will go towards each channel – especially if you are working with limited resources.
* A/B testing is also important when deciding which social media platform(s) to set up. The more people who see what types of posts get the most engagement in their feeds, the better chance of success there will be.*
* You can bet that any post featuring an offer or discount would do very well! *