Google was one of the most time-consuming elements to my SEO strategy. The first step is to set up your website with a URL that includes relevant keywords and phrases, such as:
· “Managed IT Services Houston”
· “IT Management Company Dallas”
· “Tech Support Experts Phoenix”
To rank higher on search engines like Google, it’s important to include keyword rich content in the following places throughout your site: blog posts, articles or directories submitted for article submission sites (i.e., EzineArticles), social media profiles and comments/messages shared by customers about their positive experiences working with you. You want this type of information easily accessible through these common channels so visitors will be able to find it without digging through your website.
Next, you’re going to want to optimize your content for the search engine crawlers by following some of these simple SEO tips:
· Add keywords and phrases relevant to your site’s subject matter in as many places possible on a page
· Include keyword rich anchor text when linking pages together within sites (i.e., between blog posts) or externally to other websites that might share complementary content about topics related to yours
· Write fresh content with new information added often and make sure it’s compelling enough so users will be interested in reading more than once from each page they visit
One thing I think is really important is having an “About Us” section with contact info at the top of your website and including pictures, videos or other multimedia content alongside text. You want to offer as much information about who you are in a concise form so potential clients can quickly understand the value being offered by you or your organization
Digital marketing is not just clicks and likes on social media platforms – it’s an intricate process that requires research, strategy development, testing, promotion and more if done correctly. SEO is one important component I’ve learned over time which contributes to my overall digital marketing efforts for Managed IT Services Leads Website business leads generation either via paid advertising (i.e., Google AdWords) or organic searches with rankings achieved through good quality optimization techniques.