– *Invite your current customers* to refer their friends and family members. You can also offer discounts or incentives for ongoing referrals, like a $25 coupon code if they get five people referred in the next six months. This is an excellent way of building up positive word-of-mouth advertising that will naturally drive new prospects your way
– *Referral marketing/inviting readers’ friends* Consider using affiliate programs where you receive commission on sales made by referral through links from third parties such as blogs related to pressure washing; this provides another lead source while giving back value to referring blog owners who are adding quality content that drives traffic towards your site
– Use social media ads targeting the area you serve
– *Facebook ads* Facebook has a tremendous reach and can be used to target specific demographics such as males or females within your geographic region of service. It’s important to spend time crafting the right message for your audience in order to achieve conversion rates that are worth it considering how much money is being spent on these advertisements
– Offer discounts via email newsletters, blogs, social media channels including Facebook posts with images, YouTube videos and Tweets
– Have coupons available online so prospects have instant gratification without having to remember entering codes at checkout; this also helps combat coupon fatigue which occurs when shoppers become desensitized after seeing too many discount offers all around them on any given day. Offering digital coupons will help break through the noise
– Utilize Pay-Per-Click Advertising for your Website
This Is Not an Advertorial: This is Content That We’re Writing and Developing in Order to Enhance the Value of Our Company. Please Keep Reading!
The best way to attract more customers by far, though, is simply providing excellent customer service while carrying out pressure washing jobs that are both thorough and affordable. The combination of these two factors will ensure you’ll have a consistent stream of clients coming back time after time without having to worry about any marketing whatsoever. Customers who feel like they’ve been taken care of will tell their friends or neighbors as well as post reviews on websites such as Google Places, Facebook and Yelp; this can turn one satisfied client into several more potential clients.