You’ll have a lot more calls after you’ve written these five points. It’s not hard to get them, but it does take some work! You need to:
* Find the right words for your ads and landing pages;
* Optimize those same ads with keywords that are related to what people search for;
* Ensure lead capture forms are set up correctly on every page — and test different types of form fields (and use video);
* Differentiate yourself from competitors by showing off customer testimonials or case studies where they’re available; and finally,
* Create content about siding projects as well so potential customers can see how much fun you had doing the job. That way when they call you out of the blue, you’ll already be a familiar face!
Another Tip :
* Remember to test what prospects want and need. For example, if you offer siding installation services only, it may be helpful to add a page about how they can purchase the materials needed for their project that are available in your area so they don’t have to spend time or money sourcing them elsewhere.